5 on 5.5 bead lock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

offroadohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Set of four 5 on 5.5 ( half ton ford, cj, tracker,etc) rock crawler wheels with lost valley jeep weld on bead locks. Will toss in 5th wheel with no bead lock as-well. rings are powder coated black. 32 bolt rings, these rings are VERY thick, and are not going to bend very easily.

Wheels have one ride on them since the rings were welded on, but the wheels themselves are a few years old. and then I parted my rig.

Wheels are 15x8 with 3.75 back spacing plus the bead lock ring which adds about an inch in width. The wheels do not leak they've been holding 30 psi since I aired back up after my trip to drive home.

Located in Roseville Oh. Could meet on the interstate somewhere between Columbus and Lexington KY on Sunday the 16th as I am making a trip to Lexington.

I would like to get $400 out of all 4 bead locks and the non bead lock spare. I would consider trades toward a 16x7 or bigger dual axle car trailer. I can buy a new a brand new 16x6.8 dual axle trailer with 1 axle brake for 1800, at the trailer sales down the road so lest be realistic on offers please.

Some KJ parts i would trade these for/towards: Lift kit, sliders, rear window, front fenders, rear locker, factory mirrors. RF upper, lower control arms, steering knuckle (with brakes still attached) rack n pinion.

I will post photos of the wheels once I get them cleaned up tomorrow, until then here is a photo with tire still on one and dirty so you can at-least get an idea.

You must be registered for see images