2012 Liberty no radio, front or rear wipers, turn signals, or front windows!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RutRut1120

Reaction score
I just bought a 2012 Liberty and I have no radio, turn signals, front or rear windshield wipers, and I can’t cycle between hi/lo beam on my headlights they do turn on and go off. Also all of my gauges don’t work, every light on the dash is on, but no gauges at all. Any ideas?

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow multiple problems there..Calling Bill ..
Could it be an issue with turn signal stock? Plus I would use a continuity tester/ VOM and start checking fuses as well.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I would imagine you have already done so, but maybe double check the fuses and makes sure they are all in the right place. I'd also look to see if there was any aftermarket electrical stuff added and disconnect it for the time being. Maybe check all your grounds as well.

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep you need to pull every fuse one at a time...test it for continuity with the Ohm setting on a Digital Muti Meter and put it back in place.

I do not know the KK...I presume there is a fuse box under the hood and one inside the cabin as the KJ has.

Likewise as stated check if the obvious ground points are fitted cleanly and tight.

Usually the fuse box under the hood has the relays for high/low beam and the front and rear wipers so maybe a ground has gone missing to this fuse box.....try swapping some relays around there.

Could be the Muti-function Switch which operates the wipers etc.

Ideally you need to try find a Service Manual/Wiring Diagram for the 2012 KK!:(

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.