2011 Liberty (Renegade)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bosco99

Reaction score
2011 Liberty (Renegade) - Antenna Base Install

New to forum (not Jeep).
Bought a 2011 Liberty with a roof mount antenna. The base is broken so I ordered a new base. How do I remove the base from the roof? looks like from the new one that you can "pinch" the clips that connect, but its really not working. Anyone replace this or offer assistance?

Last edited:

Bosco99

Reaction score
Wow that was not easy, well maybe easy just not easy to get to the screws. I took out the back of the headliner so I could reach the bolt holding the antenna base to the roof. Anyway, I figured it out...

KortniJo-eep

Reaction score
Oh gosh I was hoping there was a bunch of replies with a bunch of different ways of doing this!

I’ve had quite some luck
My Jeep has been a tough b-like it’s owner but every other car I’ve had I’ve about not walked away from the accidents. My dad was killed in a horrible crash when my mom was pregnant with me (crash wasn’t his fault :( )
ANYHOW on with the luck. So I’m driving in a 35 then right ahead it crossed to 55 so I slowly started speeding up, then the cop, but I was all good but slowed down a tinch bit and bam bam! I had no flipping clue except for I saw a wing

Y’all I hit a momma bird teaching her baby to fly! The baby was stuck dead in the front of my liberty, the mom hit my windshield- cracked it of course- then hit my roof mounted antenna and my Jeep’s leaked ever since. Ps- baby wouldn’t come out it was in there months later until a friend pulled it out :(

So I really really would love to know how ya did the antenna?!?
You took down the headliner in back?

Latest posts

Members online