2007 Jeep Liberty Patriot Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lifted

Reaction score
New to the site, but have had this car for a few years now and a lot has been done. wanted to know if anyone else had a Patriot Edition.

It is up for sale, if anyones interested. Heres the craigslist ad

https://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/d/hicksville-rare-2007-jeep-liberty/6856729464.html

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Lifted

Reaction score
There are a few around
Have you done anything to yours ?
Miles on it etc

Got 77k on the clock, the seats have been refurbished to like new, also found the light bar and roof rack and repainted them. Sound system, bluetooth radio, and just fully serviced it. Plus has an entirely new cooling system including radiator, water pump, thermostat etc..

Then the bull bar and kc lights in front. New tail lights including 3rd brake light. Head lights and fogs are all HID. Installed rocker switches for the kc and roof rack light bar. Was thinking of lifting it, but i got a lifted wrangler build, so this is just a great daily and weekend warrior.

I have an extra light bar, im sure someone on here would want, that i cleaned up and rhino lined. Im looking to sell it but i cant post anything in the for sale thread just yet. Also got renegade fenders and wheels for sale.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online