2005 no compression #3 cylinder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhyer

Reaction score
Quick question about this issue. I been driving normal back and forth to work, no hard driving or off reading. The next day I went to start my vehicle and hesitated a little bit then started just fine, I then went inside and came out a couple minutes later with a knocking noise.. I shut the vehicle off and seen a check engine code which said I was misfiring and cylinders which I cleared the codes and still had the issue. I then researched it and came across people having a problem with the rocker following off. I pulled the valve covers and found one of the rockers had come off on cylinder 3. I could not notice that the Spring was broke nor did I feel any looseness in the rod Spring I popped the rocker back in but still have a knocking noise and I have no compression and cylinder 3. I have not been able to do a leak down test but wondered if anybody had this issue and if it was an easy fix or ended up being a bad valve valve Spring or what any ideas anyone may have. I have changed my spark plugs my coils swapped coils I have no coolant in my oil or oil in my coolant and 1 and 5 show 150psi

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.