2005 Jeep : Liberty Renegade 4WD (Wrecked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Treyz02KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrecked 05' Renny

* Year: 2005
* Make: Jeep
* Model: Liberty
* VIN: 1J4GL38K05W650913

* Stock Number: 7780
* Mileage: 35186
* Transmission: Automatic
* Engine: 6 Cylinder, 3.7 L

* Exterior Color: Black
* Interior Color: Gray
* Title: Salvage

Lots of usable parts, and under the hood she looks like a 'Showroom Lady'

I wish I could have seen it when what ever happened to it happened. Just so I know to keep my libby away from what ever it was.

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
You did not SEE what damaged it like that? Wow, even if a tree did fall on it, you would have seen that. How long was it, before you parked, and went back out and shit your pants? I doubt someone would have removed the tree, and not said anything. Maybe someone did that with a commercial vehicle like a fork-lift, garbage truck, and got out of dodge when they seen what they did... I lay 10 to 1 odds it was a Diesel Dummy, and they took off... I have had well over a dozen of my phones backed into by the Diesel Dummies, and they take off... Out of all those? Only THREE filed an accident report, and that's only because someone saw them do it! Otherwise, they don't fess up to anything, when no one is around.

Probably would have got more for the parts, and junked the shell. Xfer cases are 700.00 new, front and rear drive-lines are costly... Engine and Trans? Wow, yeah, too bad, I would have liked to scavenger some parts for mine... You prolla would a got over 4k for all the parts, with that low milage...

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow.....there's a lot of good parts there not to mention if the damage is repairable. I wonder why the 4wd shifter is in the 4hi position in the pic? Must have been damaged off road unless someone was messing with it.

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
Wow.....there's a lot of good parts there not to mention if the damage is repairable. I wonder why the 4wd shifter is in the 4hi position in the pic? Must have been damaged off road unless someone was messing with it.

His post seems to indicate he didn't see what happened:
I wish I could have seen it when what ever happened to it happened. Just so I know to keep my libby away from what ever it was.

Could not have been a tree, it would need removed, or cut off, and in any case, there would be debris. I think a truck or some other commercial vehicle did it, and took off. AS I said, happens to me all the time with my Payphone equipment.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
That Liberty was made the same month my sister's was... and lol, has 1/2 the mileage :p

Anyways, that looks fixable. new roof panel, quarter panels, new glass and tailgate and you're good to go for the most part. Or just turn the darn thing into a truck and call it a day. With that said where is my credit card? :p

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It looks well taken care of, and has a lot of usable parts...

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The seller originally lowered the reserve and buy it now price, then relists it for a higher buy it now price after noone got close to the last one. Too funny!

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
That's why I hate auctions with reserves and buy it nows. The WHOLE PURPOSE of an auction is; take what you get - at Highest Bid. This perverted auction Ebay crap, with BUY It NOW? Well, that's not an auction, is it? Reserve? That makes it even worse yet, to start at 0.00 and have a 3400 reserve? Why not just start right around the reserve price? Make people bid and bid, and end up with nothing because the reserve was not met; just a crappy way to do business. Then the fees, and fees on fees, and paypal fees when Ebay owns PayPal... All those fees, and not one packet of free vaseline...

Latest posts

Members online