2004 no power at pdc relay plugin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom3tone2012

Reaction score
i have a 2004 jeep liberty 3.7 my jeep died and would not restart let it sit for a day it started butr would not stay running if you smacked the bottom of the gas tank sheild with a dead blow a couple easy times it would dtart but die after aout less than minute put new fuel pump in (did the work myself a mechanic for 20 plus years so i know what i was doing) got evereything plugged in and ready to go no start and fuel guage no longer worked, pulled the four pin plug and checked for volyage, (the outer 2 wires are your hot and ground to pump, the middle 2 for the guage( the middle 2 only read ohms there is no power just signal). 0 volts no matter what, to make sure i didn't have a faulty new part and that has happened i jumped the plug with source of 12 volts and the pump ran, so i checked the relay it was not working the coil was good, so i checked the power distribution block where the relay plugged in. My question is has anybody heard of a power distribution block go bad. My specs. are 3.7 with 256,000. regular changes of oil and filters. Please if you know contact me.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Diagnosing electrical is not my specialty. Did you try a new pump relay #20 ?
Image of 2004 KJ electrical.

Attachments

• Fuse UnderHood3.jpg
    Fuse UnderHood3.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Members online