Hi All! I have read in other posts about KJ Charging problems so here is mine...My 04 KJ has had the original alternator since the day I drove her off the showroom floor and she has never had any electrical issues ever! Last week that changed. I was on my way to work and the battery light popped on by the time I got to work the battery was dead. The battery is less than a year old and so I charged it up load tested it and it is good. Checked the alternator and no output so figured no big deal 17 years was a good run for the original and figured time to upgrade to a 160 amp unit. Got new alternator installed and surprise light still on! Check alternator again no output. Changed battery temp sensor and light still on! Ran a wire test to see if fusible link blew and it's still good. Exchanged the alternator and still no output. I have read on the forum that the pcm commonly goes weird and that people have wired an external regulator instead of getting a new pcm. Would the external regulator be the better option. I did sort through the wiring and found no breaks. Thank for listening!