2004 KJ brochure in decent condition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dotcentral

Reaction score
I bought my Libery in August as the dealer (Carmax in Atlanta) was clearing out the '04s. Got what I think was a good deal, around 16,800 w/o tax, but they had no liberty brochures for 2004 or 2005. Neither did my local area dealers.

I'd like to have a 2004 brochure if someone has a spare in decent shape. I'd pay postage and a few $ more for your effort.

04RkMtnKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me see what I can come up with. Mydad works at our chrysler/dodge/jeep dealer. I will see if he has something lyeing around.

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took one from the dealership on the day we picked up the Liberty. I stuck it in the pocket on the back of the passengers seat. So far everyone that's found it has read it through (or at least looked at the pictures) and then called me stupid for putting it there (yet they were stupid enough to look where they shouldn't have been looking and even dumber to read it). If I can find the other one I have (and someone else hasn't sent you one), I'll get it to you. I just have to search through all my junk in my filing cabinet, it should be there along with the PT Cruiser brochure, and is probably in immaculate condition (I tend to file everything and take good care of stuff, even the stuff that should've got tossed). I'll PM ya if I find it.