2004 KJ 3.7, Fuse or relay for O2 sensor heating elements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ed McMeans

Reaction score
Ran across a post that showed a fuse in the O2 heater circuit. Wanted to pull that fuse on my jeep to check my idle without the electrically heated elements on, running in open loop. Went to pull that fuse and found that my jeep is not like the one that shows that fuse. Anyone know where, what, or if, this 2004 3.7 has a fuse or relay in the O2 heater circuit? Thanks for any info, have a great day.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Was it an under hood fuse?
This is my 04 under hood panel.
You must be registered for see images attach

Either way, I do not see anything for an 04 re a O2 heater circuit, both from under hood or interior fuse panel.
I checked from 04 owners manual as well.

Ed McMeans

Reaction score
Was it an under hood fuse?
This is my 04 under hood panel.
You must be registered for see images attach

Either way, I do not see anything for an 04 re a O2 heater circuit, both from under hood or interior fuse panel.
I checked from 04 owners manual as well.

Ed McMeans

Reaction score
Thanks for checking, unfortunately, when I said that I had found it, I had come across a schematic on the internet that showed that fuse's location in the fuse box. Next morning I went to see it and there was no fuse. I have since found out that on this jeep it is not a fused circuit. I don't really think the O2's are my problem, but I ordered new upstreams anyhow, won't have them for a few more days. Was looking at mine today and it looks like those wiring connectors are going to be a problem. Thanks again for your reply, I do appreciate it.