2004 Jeep Liberty ARB, Ironman, JBA arms, etc. North Jersey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In case anyone is looking to get some cheap stuff...buy a whole Jeep, get lift and etc with it:

2004 Jeep Liberty

I'm considering picking it up just to part it out...$$$

Can also use the 4.10s...

sparky123321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I was so inclined I'd show up with $2000 in cash in hand. The vehicle itself isn't worth much. The wheels(maybe, depending on condition), new tires, winch, front bumper and diff's are worth over $2,000 though.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in the ARB Bumper if you part it out.

IF I were to pick it up...the ARB would be mine. :emotions34: Sorry!

Problem is...I don't have the space for this. My rents would kill me if I took up another parking spot in the driveway. Time to move out...

Last edited:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CRAP!

The diffs are loaded with 4.10's and TruTracs, Warn winch. Plus the Moabs...?

Yea, $2K cash in hand and you can do some sweet upgrades to your KJ.

Bob

sparky123321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm close enough to grab it, but the bumper/winch would be the only thing I'd be interest in so not worth it for me.

If I ever change diff's or gears they will be brand new and nothing used. I'd never install used drivetrain parts unless I had no other choice(new no longer avail). Even then I would do a complete rebuild first. So many differentials self destruct prematurely because the installer didn't take the time or even know how to properly adjust the preload, backlash and or gear contact.

I prefer the manual OX Lockers over pretty much anything else out there and I can do the install myself.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm close enough to grab it, but the bumper/winch would be the only thing I'd be interest in so not worth it for me.

If I ever change diff's or gears they will be brand new and nothing used. I'd never install used drivetrain parts unless I had no other choice(new no longer avail). Even then I would do a complete rebuild first. So many differentials self destruct prematurely because the installer didn't take the time or even know how to properly adjust the preload, backlash and or gear contact.

I prefer the manual OX Lockers over pretty much anything else out there and I can do the install myself.

But if they were 4 cylinder diffs swapped over then should be no issues as far as the gears go. We've done a few here with no issues at all

But in reality the tires/ARB/Winch and diffs with locker at best is worth 2300 at most, figuring used prices on them on the high side
The light bar is worth another 150-175 , body worth 150-175 as well

Last edited:

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude... PM me.

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post says it was deleted. Did anyone snag a contact number? I'll go look at it tonight if it's still available.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude and I were trying.
we failed.
such is life.