2003KJ's 2003KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003KJ

Reaction score
not gonna get to do this till this weekend probably, but i gotta be the first to make a thread...lol

2003KJ

Reaction score
oh damn i forgot about this thing.

will post up pics this weekend...have to dig through some back up CD's I have laying around the office.

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea this part of the forum really hasnt caught on. I neglected to make a thread here because i really dont have a whole lot dont to my jeep

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
especko said:
Yea this part of the forum really hasnt caught on. I neglected to make a thread here because i really dont have a whole lot dont to my jeep

Now you have a good reason to add stuff to the jeep! So you can post pics here! \:D/ lol

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
especko said:

Now you have a good reason to add stuff to the jeep! So you can post pics here! \:D/ lol

soon some time soon i will hopefully have a lift. gotta save up however, i will be done with school in a year so that will help a lot also.

Latest posts

Members online