2003 Shale Green Metallic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imajeepnut

Reaction score
I sold my KJ, but I really wish I had it back! I let a good one go. I kept the bumper though...thinking I might build another one, but it doesn't look like it will ever happen. I may post the bumper in the classifieds section...and the Warn 9.5ti also...never used!

You must be registered for see images attach

BorincanoKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome. That bumper is very sexy. Where you get that bumper?
I like the Rubicon name decal at the door. Is that decal is original, it came with the K?

Sorry not to have it anymore. Do not lose hope. Hoping you'll have your other again.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is just an awesome looking KJ.

Now, if you joined this forum before you decided to sell the KJ, we would have convinced you to keep it for sure.

Dave

imajeepnut

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments Dave. I have been on the LOSTKJ forum and my login worked here, so I've been here at some point in the past. I took an ARB bumper, cut out the profile, and had new metal bent and I welded it back in...so it's all custom. I'm no certified welder, but I spent a lot of time burning flux core wire with some fine welders, taking advice from them, before taking on this project. I formed the new metal to have double weld joints and it is "locked" in to place the way I fabbed it. I used to know the weight of the bumper...I'll see if I can find it somewhere. It's close to the original ARB bumper as it doesn't have the hoop any longer. Immediately after I did all the finish welding, I had it blasted, and Line-X'd the same day. It's a great bumper and I loved it on my KJ.

Borin... I had the decal made here locally. I removed my door moldings and Liberty badges, and installed newer model door moldings that already had the Liberty molded in. The result was nice I think.

Briki

Reaction score
Specs

This KJ looks really great. Could you share the specs with regards to the tyres/rims and supsension lift etc. I have a standard KJ that I really want to beef up a bit. Most mods look too overdone. Yours looks just great.

An arb front bumper costs £1300 plus here in the UK.

cheers

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a gorgeous looking truck!

I'm interested in what suspension, wheel/tire mods are? Looks lifted, are those factory wheels? They look different...