2003 Owners Manual??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 03 Sport didn't come with an owners manual, i was told it was available for download on the Jeep website but i can't find it on there. Anyone know where it is??

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Before you order one, the manual isn't in the actual glove box. It's in a slot right above the actual glove compartment.:)

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've never heard of it on Jeep.com....

What about Ebay????

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told there is a .pdf of it on the Jeep website but it won't let me select anything older than 04.

I don't need a printed copy unless someone has a free 03 copy to toss my way.. LOL

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
An 04 would work.....close enough. But, it'd be nice to have a printed copy also imo.....:)

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, keeping an eye on a few cheaper ones on eBay. At least i have the 04' PDF from the Jeep website to figure things out for now. Didn't know how to turn on the fog lights or the rear wiper.. lol

That reminds me, looked through the whole vehicle before i realized i didn't have a jack under the rear right seat where its supposed to be, should find one if there is any cheap used ones out there.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That reminds me, looked through the whole vehicle before i realized i didn't have a jack under the rear right seat where its supposed to be, should find one if there is any cheap used ones out there.

I'd try a salvage yard for that....an 02 (bottle) jack is better than a 03+(scissor).....

I'm not sure if the mounting bracket is the same though...I don't think it is.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at the 02 bottle jack on ebay, and the 03 scissor jack, they have very similar holders with the single bolt that holds it to the floor, the bottle jack should fit in the 03 i believe.

I checked Pam's Auto here in St. Cloud, they have a TON of Jeep stuff and they don't have one online, will have to call them and see if one is lurking and not in the inventory.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looking at the 02 bottle jack on ebay, and the 03 scissor jack, they have very similar holders with the single bolt that holds it to the floor, the bottle jack should fit in the 03 i believe.

I checked Pam's Auto here in St. Cloud, they have a TON of Jeep stuff and they don't have one online, will have to call them and see if one is lurking and not in the inventory.

Great!!!:D

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone has an 03 with an 02 jack stowed in the factory location chime in here. Does it sit there right?

Started a new thread on this, go there if you want to comment on the jack situation.

Thanks!

Last edited: