2002 Liberty Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my 2002 liberty. I'm the original owner.

3.7 V6 --- 113,000 miles

2.5in frankenlift --- front springs and shocks are only 1 year old and are the heavy springs for CRD

JBA arms

Rear PowerTrax locker

ARB front bumper

Warn wench

Vinyl wrap to protect the paint but can easily be removed---paint underneath is great-----its silver

Runs smooth

Only ever did lite wheeling withit. Mostly old logging roads in the mountains and it did great!! I live in Maryland between Baltimore and D.C
For some reason I can't upload photos so call or email me and I will send them to you

You must be registered for see images

$4500

[email protected]
443-340-2343

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Selling my 2002 liberty. I'm the original owner.

3.7 V6 --- 113,000 miles

2.5in frankenlift --- front springs and shocks are only 1 year old and are the heavy springs for CRD

JBA arms

Rear PowerTrax locker

ARB front bumper

Warn wench

Vinyl wrap to protect the paint but can easily be removed---paint underneath is great-----its silver

Runs smooth

Only ever did lite wheeling withit. Mostly old logging roads in the mountains and it did great!! I live in Maryland between Baltimore and D.C
For some reason I can't upload photos so call or email me and I will send them to you

You must be registered for see images

$4500

[email protected]
443-340-2343
Any rust at all ??
Anything that jumps out that may need repairs soon ?
I don't have an 02 , need one to finish my fleet
what color wrap is on it now, I hate silver vehicles so hopefully a different color
also lunch box locker would need to go

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any rust at all ??
Anything that jumps out that may need repairs soon ?
I don't have an 02 , need one to finish my fleet
what color wrap is on it now, I hate silver vehicles so hopefully a different color
also lunch box locker would need to go

No rust. Nothing mechanically wrong with it. It passes emission inspection every year. Probably could stand tires. It is silver however. The wrap I have on it is matte gun metal with a matte black hood. That locker has been great when wheeling. Why don't you like it?

Its the jeep in my picture. Back then I had a digital camo wrap on it. I like to keep wraps on it to protect the paint from branches and such

sydbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to fix the spelling but it seems to be attracting attention so I guess I'll leave it