2002 Jeep Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

offroadohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2002 Jeep Liberty 4x4 Sport. 3.7L v6 with auto transmission. 231J tcase 119500 miles. Vehicle was in an accident and laid onto its side, however it does have a CLEAR OHIO title. The Liberty has a pretty rough body to do the lay over but all doors shut, it now has all glass. I have ran it through several touchless car washes and nothing leaks.
Has working ac, cruise, tilt wheel, am/fm, cd and cassatte, electric sunroof, power windows ( drivers front window doesnt go up or down as the door damage prevents it) and reciever hitch.

I have driven it for two weeks now to insure it is in good operation condition with no issues. ( thus why it has a 30day tag on it in the photos)

Not shown in the photos are both front fender flares, a used rf fender and a fog lamp. I will try to get these installed before the sale of the vehicle but no promises, regardless they are included.

I DO NOT have a spare wheel. the RF wheel was badly damaged in the wreck and thus it is running the spare. tires are 235-70-16 wranglers with 3/4 or better tread on all 4. RF tire has been professionally patched.

Interior is in very good condition but needs a good cleaning, I will TRY to do that aswell but again no promises.

Make it into a rock crawler, mud bogger, or if body damage doesnt bother you, drive the wheels off it.

Located in Fultonham Oh, directly on State Rt 22 ( approx 10 miles WESt of Zanesville)

$2250 NO trades

If you want a specific photo of specific areas, please let me know and I will get them!

You must be registered for see images

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mudd will buy that as soon as he sees this post.......(free bump for you)...:smokin:

Dave