$2000 well spent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itskeller

Reaction score
Hello KJers

I am new to this form and my 2004 KJ, the jeep has 19,000 on the clock and is in great condition. I have set my budget at $2,000 in after market parts for now and I want to pick the brains of KJ experts on parts well spent. I live in Newport RI were parking is a hassle, and your car is always getting bumped into on the north and south ends. Therefore I would like to do something with the front bumper and eventually the suspension. I am not sure if I want to drop low $900 on an ARB bumper. I will also be doing some weekend off roading every so often, so I want to keep the jeep structurally sound.

The main reason I am posting is because if you guys had a stock 2004 kj with a $2000 budget, what would you guys install?

Thanx in advance,

Jeepman56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OME lift, tires, hooks and armor (if you don't have it), then look for a good deal on an ARB. That is what I would do.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Daystar budget boost (no need to replace the suspension till it is shot)

Mopar skids (they are pretty cheap)

Front / rear recovery points

Bad ass mud tires in 245/75/16

Done. Wheel the piss out of it and save the rest of the money for broken parts and repairs... or hookers and blow!

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cupholders
stripper pole
and $1000 worth of cheetos

I'd go with $1000 in 5 dollar bills
I don't think I want to hire strippers that are willing to take cheetos as tips:yucky:

As others have said.
1. tow hooks
2. skids
3. lift
4. tires

itskeller

Reaction score
How are these jeepin by Al lifts? and were can you find a good deal on ARB bumpers?

Members online

No members online now.