2 More "New Jeep" Models In Pipeline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to see what the "small trail-rated" one looks like. And apparently it looks sort of like a fiat?

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I want to see what the "small trail-rated" one looks like. And apparently it looks sort of like a fiat?

Just because its based on a Fiat platform, doesn't mean that it will look like one. Fiat platform, Jeep architecture. Look at the KL Cherokee and Dodge Dart for perfect examples. Also, Maserati Quattroporte. Doesn't look like a Chrysler 300, does it?

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just because its based on a Fiat platform, doesn't mean that it will look like one. Fiat platform, Jeep architecture. Look at the KL Cherokee and Dodge Dart for perfect examples. Also, Maserati Quattroporte. Doesn't look like a Chrysler 300, does it?

I know that I'm just curious as to what it will look like, if they're going to go with a wrangler look or something else.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may burn in Jeep hell for saying this,
but something the size of a Subaru Exterra, from Jeep would be interesting.

Josh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a modern Suzuki Samari sized SVU with a little turbo diesel would be lots of fun. But I think we are going to get a fwd based "Jeep" with optional AWD/4wd that will make it "trail rated". It will be the compass all over.

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a modern Suzuki Samari sized SVU with a little turbo diesel would be lots of fun. But I think we are going to get a fwd based "Jeep" with optional AWD/4wd that will make it "trail rated". It will be the compass all over.

They made one trying to find to pic of it

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOUND IT

You must be registered for see images attach

Looks like a 5 slot grill with square headlights and leaf springs in the rear.........kinda looks the size of a samurai. What is that?

Dave

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mean a Nissan Xterra?

Actually, I meant Subaru CrossTrek.:sad72: About the size of a Compass, but less dorky looking.

Or a little 4x4 the size of a Kia Sol.

I guess the suggestions of a Samuri sized vehicle is pretty close to what I'm thinking.

SMETNA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what it sounds like on allpar, Jeep is going to replace the Patriot and Compass with a single new model.

The second new model, I'd guess, will be a Range Rover competitor. Something very upscale and large. Grand Wagoneer?

There's also a Wrangler redesign in the pipe as well. Idk when. 2016?

Josh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, I meant Subaru CrossTrek.:sad72: About the size of a Compass, but less dorky looking.

I feel you. I don't condone Jeep building "cars" but since they are so set on doing it they should stick with their off road heritage and should be off road rally (wrxish) inspired.