2/9/13 M&G NE Ohio Hartville area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
having a little M&G and work day near Hartville
North East part of Ohio
So if interested let me know and I'll get you more info

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
4 hours isn't bad at all
501 is about 3 hours away from me, and he makes it over all of the time, have folks from Michigan, Kentucky, Chicago area that have came over
Of course that on our weekend Meet and Greets :rotflmao:

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So thats like 8-9 hours if i only stop for fuel. Im guna try to get out of work that weekend. I havent taken a road trip since i went up to lake placid last year.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could always head over my way, can meet up and continue

That would probly work out best. Gimmie a few kinutes to stretch my legs. Its just guna be tough getting the day off. Im the o ly maintenance tech in the building so if im not here and some equipment goes down none of my porters will even try to solve the problem. I can write them up but it almost impossible to get fired from meridian. I just wish i had atleast one competent mechanic on my crew..

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Getting harder and harder to fire people
My office was on the second floor and smelled something one morning little before 8 AM, looked out the window and right below were three employees smoking a joint.
I stood there taking pictures, for 5 minutes. Then called them in and fired them. They got a Lawyer and wanted to sue me and the Agency I was the Executive Director over :signs8:
Lawyer said they had a problem that we needed to help them with
Oh did I mention this was the first day on the job for all of them ??? :doh2:

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting harder and harder to fire people
My office was on the second floor and smelled something one morning little before 8 AM, looked out the window and right below were three employees smoking a joint.
I stood there taking pictures, for 5 minutes. Then called them in and fired them. They got a Lawyer and wanted to sue me and the Agency I was the Executive Director over :signs8:
Lawyer said they had a problem that we needed to help them with
Oh did I mention this was the first day on the job for all of them ??? :doh2:

Haha first impressions are everything

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope you all had a good time and would like to see pictures. Sorry I couldn't be there my daughter had my first grandchild Harper Avery 6lb 14Oz girl 72hr of labor, man my ask is sore from sitting on the waiting room couch.