18x9 wheel question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Browner121

Reaction score
Hello all. I am looking to install a 18x9 wheel on my 06. Manufacture say a 18x9 with a +35mm offset with a 6.38 backspace, will fit a stock liberty. I find this hard to believe especially when a larger tire will be used on a 9 inch wide rim. Also an option for a 18x9 0 offset with a 5 inch backspace. this seem a little more likely to fit. i want to run a 255/55r18 tire as i manly do highway and gravel driving. 50/50 mix. I also will be running the ome lift with bilstein 5100's and a arb bumper. Curious of your thoughts. Thanks

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all. I am looking to install a 18x9 wheel on my 06. Manufacture say a 18x9 with a +35mm offset with a 6.38 backspace, will fit a stock liberty. I find this hard to believe especially when a larger tire will be used on a 9 inch wide rim. Also an option for a 18x9 0 offset with a 5 inch backspace. this seem a little more likely to fit. i want to run a 255/55r18 tire as i manly do highway and gravel driving. 50/50 mix. I also will be running the ome lift with bilstein 5100's and a arb bumper. Curious of your thoughts. Thanks
Wont be able to turn or for that matter even go straight
9 inch is way too wide
IF LIFTED 8 inch wide with 5 inches of backspacing works great
but again 9 inch wide is to wide period

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.