15x8" level 8 trackers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
let me start by saying that I am aware that the general consensus is that a 15" aluminum wheel will not fit over the brake calipers on a kj. a while back a member on here (wulfhound) got these exact wheels and they fit fine on his KK. so from the looks of it they should fit on a KJ, unless the front brake calipers are different on a KK? here is a link to the wheels:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/lev-63772/overview/

they are 15x8" with 3.32" backspacing and a -30mm offset

i have a 2006 KJ sport with the 2.5" bds lift, 1/4" top plate, 3/8" clevis, 2 extra upper isos in the rear, and jba 4.5 a-arms

before i pull the trigger on them i want to be sure that they will fit. thank you for your help in advance.

-chris

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if they will clear the caliper or not but I just wanted to say that is a mighty fine looking wheel.

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Discount tire sells those wheels for $99 each, free shipping, and a $50 online order savings.
Click link > Level 8 wheels for a crapload less.
As far as clearance, check their store to see if they have a wall sample that you can measure against. Nobody here can tell you for sure if it will clear unless they have that exact same wheel

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Issue will be backspacing since it will sit the wheel / tire out more and could cause extra rubbing issues. Then you have the extra inch in width that adds to that. Just trying the wheel on with a tire on it and turning side to side will tell you nothing at all
Remember a 7 inch wide with 4 inches of backspacing works great, add another 1.6 inches out and..............

Last edited: