15-in-1 Precision Torx Screwdriver $3 shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking for a cheap screwdriver to get my bumper lights out and came across this on eBay. Most people don't have a need for 15 different Torx sizes but for $3 for it to be plopped on my door, I figured why not? I bought it to have as a backup at my house just in case.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280412917481&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Can't beat it for $3. Ships from NY too so for the majority of us East coast folks, it'll arrive fairly quickly. I found a bunch in a similar price range but I refuse to order anything from China as 1) Customer Service never works quite well 2) it takes forever to get here and 3) my card will automatically be declined when any foreign merchant tries to withdraw without me calling my bank and giving express permission. That safety feature has come quite in handy for me in the past!

Last edited:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I just ordered them. Gotta take some hard drives apart, can't beat the price. Hard to find small Torx bits.

Thanks!

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thx just bought one myself, never know when you can use it though this wouldnt be to good for my foglights, as mine i needed a ratchet to unscrew the bezel, had to slip the ratchet in between the bezel and the grille (actually marked up the grille =( . And the ones that allow it to pivot seem to be tamper proof bits, and not even torx,

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Used mine, worked great for taking apart a hard drive!

5/5

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine worked good too. Definitely helpful for taking apart/cleaning my Blackberry. Oh, and taking apart tiny things just for the sake of now being able to :p

Midgear

Reaction score
I love taking things apart.. just for the hell of it- then putting it all back together. Like knowing what's inside and how things work :D

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
ThunderbirdJunkie decided that since he's already got close to 200 bucks in torx stuff, he might as well spend another 3.

Thanks for the link CF:)

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frog, from China is wrong service like? I do, however, that delivery is slow and listen to the language problem is a bad thing.

:D

I just bought one of those too, quality seems decent! I use it mainly to dis-assemble Blackberrys.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Frog, from China is wrong service like? I do, however, that delivery is slow and listen to the language problem is a bad thing.

I need to figure out how to say "YOU F-ED UP! TAKE THIS POS BACK!" in Chinese. ](*,) Avoiding overseas dealers has been my best solution thus far, though :)

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well according to Google Translate,

Are you spoiled? Take back this part of the junk!

But I cheated, I translated it from English to Japanese and back to English. Why? Because it's funny! :)

Latest posts

Members online