08 blower problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RandyJo

Reaction score
My blower comes on after starting up the ignition. All speeds work and it works on heat or ac, but intermittently stops and starts till it finally just stops. It's cold and I need some help

Last edited:

RandyJo

Reaction score
Update...put on a new resistor pack and still same. Also blower cuts on and off while engine is not running with key on...if I turn the key to off and back to the on position the blower will always start again, and go on and off till it usually quits fairly quickly, though on occasion it might not stop for hours. Looked behind the control panel at the heat and air control and speed control. All looked good, no burned or melted wires. Removed the speed control from its connector and metered the connector for volts and saw power go to 12 volts and then to zero over and again till it stayed on zero. Could someone direct me to a wiring diagram for an 08 Liberty for the blower, heat and air maybe?

Last edited:

RandyJo

Reaction score
Update ... The hot wire coming out of the TIPM is intermittent... How can I proceed from here?