06 Renegade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimkelly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A disgruntled Wife in Kentucky is selling her husbands tricked out 06 KJ Renegade she won in the divorce settlement for $8,200 . I feel bad for the guy:

It's one sweet ride!

Some of the stuff he had installed:
ARB front bumper with warn 8000 winch
2.5" frankenlift II
moab wheels with power tank monster valves
rock lizard rear bumper w/ hd tire carrier and trailer-tow setup
etc., etc., etc.

Here is the ad. For what ever reason I couldnt post it in the for sale section.

http://westky.craigslist.org/cto/1931864536.html

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow that is the deal of decade, better take it out of state though, If he finds it...

Rock Lizard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a scam. I personally built that jeep from stock, it is even on my website showing off my rear Komodo Dragon rear bumper with tire carrier. The original owners traded it in to a dealership about 20 miles from me for a new JK, and the dealership is selling it for about $17K. All of the details were copied from the owners ebay post and that scam artist has been posting everywhere, and when you email them, they want you to "buy it now" when they make an ebay post so they can take your money and run.

It is a gorgeous jeep, but you aren't getting it for that price. :D

jimkelly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a scam. It is a gorgeous jeep, but you aren't getting it for that price. :D

Thanks for the heads up for everyone Rock! I wasn't thinking about buying it but thought that it was a real steal... I guess the old saying "If it sounds too good to be true it probably is" applies here.

Well 17k still seems like a good deal for that rig.

KornyBrad

Reaction score
It's a scam. I personally built that jeep from stock, it is even on my website showing off my rear Komodo Dragon rear bumper with tire carrier. The original owners traded it in to a dealership about 20 miles from me for a new JK, and the dealership is selling it for about $17K. All of the details were copied from the owners ebay post and that scam artist has been posting everywhere, and when you email them, they want you to "buy it now" when they make an ebay post so they can take your money and run.

Nice job Rock, your probably saved about 20 Kjers from getting ripped off!

That is a bad a$$ KJ though!:cool:

SurfGuitar141

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You might want to notify the dealership, there's a box on the right side of the screen where you can flag the post as a scam....

Otherwise, that is one serious KJ build......

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is frickin awesome. I forgot to look at the mileage but 17K seems like a steal with all the upgrades.

Latest posts

Members online