05 Liberty 236,000 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Philbeatty

Reaction score
Just bought this off a car lot for cheap. It has 236,000 miles and transmission has been replaced 50k ago and I know the engine has been replaced, but don't know when. Runs and drives so smoothly and perfectly! So far I have added an OME lift, new zero offset rims from discount tire (tires were already new, so keeping them for now. I added a super 44 muffler, but kind of disappointed with that. It's in the upholstery shop now getting the cloth changed out with new leather - two tone bronze and khaki with dark orange stitching (sounds weird but looks awesome!) I have now spent more in upgrades than I paid for it, but super happy so far! This is going to be for my son. My ride is a '13 lifted Grand Cherokee. I think his is almost more fun and I'm a little jealous! I have a boat and camper to pull, so gotta stick with mine... he's safe.

before:
You must be registered for see images attach

after:

this is what the seat covers will look like:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking KJ. Welcome.

Dave

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great score!

Welcome to JeepKJ - great to have a Jeepin' family here :waytogo:

Curious - how much to have the seats re-covered? I have leather but would like to have the seats refurbished.

Your son's a blessed young man ;)

Bob

Philbeatty

Reaction score
Great score!

Welcome to JeepKJ - great to have a Jeepin' family here :waytogo:

Curious - how much to have the seats re-covered? I have leather but would like to have the seats refurbished.

Your son's a blessed young man ;)

Bob
Thank you! It costs $700 for the kit, but there is a lot more to it than you think! The upholstery shop charged $1700 total, which included the kit and new foam. Totally worth the extra money.

These actually look a lot better in person. I couldn't get good pics with the sun glaring..

LiberTodd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those seats look nice. they really did a great job on re-upholstering it