04 Renegade front window squeegee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randallissimo

Reaction score
Both front windows have the rubber gaskets rotting out. I am talking about the inner and outer horizontal rubbers that mount on either side of the window. I have the outer ones ordered, I think they are called door belt weatherstrip, and at about $50 each, they ain't cheap. Now I am trying to find the inner strips, the ones that clip onto the inside door panel at the bottom of the window. I cannot find them in any parts diagrams I can find, so I fear they may be considered part of the door panel? Mine have deteriorated and are leaving old rubber on the glass, and making screeching noises when rolled down that scare my poor dog!

Where to find these, or what to do if I can't?

Randallissimo

Reaction score
WOOHOO! Yes, thank you. I found the part numbers, and picked what may be one of the last ones off eBay. Expensive, $200 for four strips of rubber, but considering the alternatives, it had to be done.