'04 renegade, black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Very nice! I always like the dog tie up picture.

I'm gonna have to get an arb to tie my dog up. \:D/

Bennett

jackie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yoda13 said:
Nice KJ, where is the snow pic from?

The 1st two were taken near Boulder, Colorado. I moved back to California at the end of September. It snowed the week before I left.

The funny thing is... when I lived up in the mountians I needed better tires and a little more ground clearance and I had to do without. But now that I live in the Bay Area, I don't really need all of the mods unless I make a special trip very very far away. I'm having a little mod remorse now because I haven't been able to get it dirty since I moved here. #-o Hopefully, i'll get to use it in the near future O:)

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jackie, very nice. You just need to work in that HEMI into it. =D>

Boulder huh? I grew up in Fort Collins.

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love Colorado. Especially the areas around Durango and Silverton, but I have spent time in the front range area as well and it is nice as well \:D/

jackie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
You can pull that! =D> [-o< =D>
ROFL...No way can I pull that! I don't think those boats get pulled (sometimes they are hauled on an 18wheeler). Usually they are sailed :)

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeanneaus are too much of a crusing boat for me (maybe thats your thing) but I'd like a nice racer/cruser. Growing up in RI I'm partial to J Boats like the J/100 thats been recently released. if I were to get a 40 footer though it be the J/120:
You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online