04 Liberty Sport Owner NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jherg424

Reaction score
Hello Folks
Picked up this 2004 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4 3.7 a couple of months ago. My 1st vehicle purchase in about a dozen years as I usually have a company car. I mostly had cross over vehicles, i.e. Dodge Journey, Ford Escape, etc... I love how high up this thing sits, very cool. I do allot of city commuting, this jeep is perfect for the crappy roads, and is just the right size for parking in the city.
Since it is over 10 years old and 140K miles, I did have a few issues. I was able to fix just about all of them using this site. And if I couldn't fix it myself, this site at least points me in the correct direction needed for a solid repair. I believe my trans is about to go, but at least I have a warranty to cover it, and all the great info I read on this site has me talking intelligently with the mechanic.
This site has helped me sort out many questions and some issues I was having with my "brand used" truck. Everything I was unsure of how it worked, or how to repair is within this site, So I was compelled to shout out and say hello.
Many many thanks!!!
John

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Glad the site is helping you out.

Dave