04 KJ Control Arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dougreeser

Reaction score
I have an 04 Liberty I want to put a 2.5" OME lift on. I made the mistake of going cheap and put the Rough Country 3" on it. After about 2 weeks with it on there, I realized it wasn't working out for me. I had the upper and lower ball joints done, and an alignment. After the alignment I notice that the Camber(?) was off. Tires looked like this /\.

Anyway, if I go with the 2.5" OME, do I need to replace the Control Arms so the Camber is not an issue.

Appreciate any help

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have an 04 Liberty I want to put a 2.5" OME lift on. I made the mistake of going cheap and put the Rough Country 3" on it. After about 2 weeks with it on there, I realized it wasn't working out for me. I had the upper and lower ball joints done, and an alignment. After the alignment I notice that the Camber(?) was off. Tires looked like this /\.

Anyway, if I go with the 2.5" OME, do I need to replace the Control Arms so the Camber is not an issue.

Appreciate any help
At only 2.5 inches of lift stock ones will work and you can get it into alignment
BUT with JBA UCAs it will be better overall. Upper ball joints are a better angle and will go a lot longer than stock
Sounds like someone didn't know how to do an alignment

dougreeser

Reaction score

Appreciate any help
Thank you for the help!

Latest posts

Members online