03 Liberty Renegade and new to Jeep too

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southernwake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there,

Just picked up a 2003 Liberty Renegade, Cactus Green. I bought it for my wife, but I'll be honest I am gonna play with it too.

Has 118k on it, I am the second owner. I am also new to owning Jeeps as well. Have driven a few over the years and enjoyed them. I have a few things planned for the jeep, small things. As it is mostly the wife's I want it to retain simplicity and reliability.

Thanks
Andrew

Attachments

• IMG_2971.jpg
    IMG_2971.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 10

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(welcome)

Nice KJ - the right year, too ;)

Fill out the details on your KJ like the transfer case, tires, type of transmission, etc. Helps us help you if you have questions or issues in the future.

Be careful - if you 'borrow' your wife's Liberty too much you may have to keep it for yourself and buy her a different vehicle :gr_grin:

Bob

LiberTodd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(welcome) aboard! Lucky wifey! its a nice ride

tigerKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fill out the details on your KJ like the transfer case, tires, type of transmission, etc. Helps us help you if you have questions or issues in the future.

Where do we fill out those details? I looked in "Editing Your Details" and "Editing Options" and "Your Profile" but did not find where you can add your vehicle details.

Welcome, southernwake(welcome)

I have an '02 Renegade in the same color, getting ready for a lift soon.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do we fill out those details? I looked in "Editing Your Details" and "Editing Options" and "Your Profile" but did not find where you can add your vehicle details.

Welcome, southernwake(welcome)

I have an '02 Renegade in the same color, getting ready for a lift soon.

Just create a signature like you see below my post here - simplest way to do it.

Bob

southernwake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I love the color. Its just a very different color and it stands out.

My wife is loving her Jeep this weekend. She took a trip to Brooklyn to see her friend and she said it was nice to be back in an SUV again.

I will get the details all filled out once I get back from my work travels.

Thanks
Andrew

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Andrew.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online