03 Liberty Lift kit 2"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikolizer

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here and looking for advice on lifting a KJ. I'm fairly good with XJ's, but have no clue on what is good for a KJ. I was looking to lift my KJ 2" with BFG 30x9.5's and can't seem to come across a good lift kit. I don't want to shoot in the dark and end up with something undesirable. So can you guys point me in the direction of a good kit?

Nik

Doing10to20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they got a sticky somewhere around here for how alot of the guys like to lift.. they will swear by it ,I dunno I went a different route and it works for me check out Rocky road outfitters, not very liked on this forum,but they sell good kits and sell all OME lift kits also. Rro Always has worked for me. But yeah,not to hard to lift either way. You can buy a kit or buy individual parts. Oh and use 2 hickey pucks each side in rear for bump stops ,cheap and it works.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here and looking for advice on lifting a KJ. I'm fairly good with XJ's, but have no clue on what is good for a KJ. I was looking to lift my KJ 2" with BFG 30x9.5's and can't seem to come across a good lift kit. I don't want to shoot in the dark and end up with something undesirable. So can you guys point me in the direction of a good kit?

Nik

OME only
927/048 springs
Bilstein or OME shocks
List of parts are on here , if not let me know
and RRO is about the worst, customer service is no where, and they owe people money from years ago , one is a good friend of mine
Over 60 KJ lifts done here with OME parts etc

Doing10to20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you have any questions..I trail the hell out of my kj,bout to hit Moab in 2wks..RRO tried and test always comes out handling everything I throw at it,it does come with OME gear. My Tj is lifted with Ome and RRO. My xj also has RRO. It's good parts man,shame people like to dog them so much.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Like no one else off roads their KJ LOL
Been hearing from friends/ people on the forums etc for years about RRO and bad mismanagement
When they produce products that do not fit then tell the customer it is their fault that it doesn't fit, cheap company

Doing10to20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like no one else off roads their KJ LOL
Been hearing from friends/ people on the forums etc for years about RRO and bad mismanagement
When they produce products that do not fit then tell the customer it is their fault that it doesn't fit, cheap company

Lol, why would I talk about other people offroading their kj? Im sure hundred of kjs get offroaded... I'm the kinda guy that talks about his own experiences and my Kj. RRO hasnt let me down ,good easy to work with products in my experience combined with OME excellent fit and performance. But I think it's cool that your so informed from friends/people. Yeah RRO has been around for a while you are right on that part.

Members online

No members online now.