03 Freedom Edition/ need exterior trim paint codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bibbt

Reaction score
I need some help determining the paint codes for the exterior trim on my 03 Freedom Edition. I've been to all of the obvious paint touch up site on the net and none have codes for exterior trim. Main body paint is PS2 Silver Metallic. My vehicle has different color for the fender flares,bumpers and front grille. Those are painted in a glossy, dark metallic gray color. Any help would be appreciated. Are there sites that can decode a VIN that will reveal this info? The door sticker list a trim package code of H5DV but I'm assuming that is for the interior? I don't know how to decode this number.

As a last resort, I guess I could take the grille to the auto paint store and have them read the color with a densitometer

Thanks,
Bibbt in San Antonio

kejobe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stop by an auto body shop. They usually have color books that will show the accessory colors. They may be willing to help. If I still worked at one I'd look for you, but I don't do that anymore so don't have the access to the books.

Bibbt

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help guys. The FCA VIN decoder was exactly what I needed. A lot of really good info there. Name of the trim color is Graphite Metallic. It is a 2 stage base/clear. I should be able to get the actual code from a auto paint store now when they mix the paint.

Thanks,
Bibbt in San Antonio

Latest posts

Members online