02 Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JavelinAMX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i registered a little while ago, been lurking on here to get an idea on what i was getting into haha. but fingers crossed, tomorrow i will be picking up an 02 liberty sport 3.7.
a little back round on me.
im coming from an 03 pontiac grand am which has served me well over the past 8 years and its just time to send it down the road. this will be the first jeep that ive owned but jeep has been in my family, my father has a j-10 and j-20, and one of my older brothers had a few wranglers and a compass (witch we all found out wasnt the best purchase) and i also have a javelin amx that my father built me that i run during the summer as well as a 13 triumph daytona r that i purchased new.
so far this forum has helped me out a bunch, i already upgraded the battery tray to a newer model so i could fit a group 34 battery in it, and also have 235/70r16 grabber at2 on order and have to pick up today.
many thanks to all the members here for the great info that has been put up here, its already paying dividends with me.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and I am glad the forum is helping you.

Dave