02 Liberty JBA lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyMan02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have decided to offer my jeep for sale with the hopes that someone will appreciate it and fix it. It is a 2002 limited with the v6 .JBA silver 2.5" lift with custom wheels. Tires still have a lot of tread. Rust free and in amazing condition as it was from CA! The bad is the engine needs new heads. It will run but only on a few cylinders. Has a dead cylinder. Have been in the engine too many times and milled the heads only to fail again! I don't have the time to fix it again. Hoping someone will take this awesome jeep and finish it good and proper. Asking $2500 or Best REASONABLE offer. Local pickup in central VA. View media item 6682

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried finding a lower mileage kj you swap your goodies too? I can't speak for other areas, but in my area you'd have a heck of a time selling it at that price with engine troubles.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Centak Va can do

the price is issue from me now would need more picture's, undercarriage, interior seats desk pad, all things like that

LibertyMan02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took some more pictures. Been sitting for a while. Let me know if y'all need more. All new custom made seat covers and wether tech mats front to back. Dash i added different colored panels for two tone. I spared no expence. Really don't need to sell it but I'm just seeing what is out there.
You must be registered for see images attach

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice. Mine has a handle over the glove box that absolutely hate, did some years not come with those? Id love to fit a piece in without it.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Love to have it but cost of getting it hauled back to Ohio makes it too much overall
Good luck with the sale

Latest posts

Members online