'02 Jeep KJ 5-speed - $6800 - in Tennessee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ripshod

Reaction score
I'm pasting this in from the Craigslist ad I posted today.
It's located in Knoxville, TN
Contact me at [email protected]

One owner, clear title, 91k miles. 4x4, 5-speed manual transmission, 3.7 liter V-6.

Tinted power windows
Side curtain airbags
Remote door locks
Cruise control
Trailer hitch
Fog lights

Has a Sony single-CD stereo with Bluetooth and aux. input now installed. An original style Jeep CD stereo is included along with the original box and manual for the Sony. The original style stereo looks better in the dash and it uses the steering wheel controls.

Also included:
~Four extra rims. They'll make it easy to switch to mudders or snow tires, and back.
~Two long, strong roof rack crossbars with security locks.

The car has newish Michelins and fresh brake pads with my mechanic's thorough inspection. Nothing on this car needs attention. Interior and exterior are in excellent condition. This has been a great car for me. The earlier generation of Libertys (the early KJ models) were more Jeep-like with truck-tuned suspension, torque and gearing and with the 5-speed you can make the most of the V-6's low and midrange torque. This one can pull stumps and it's rated to tow 3000 lbs. but it's still small and fast enough to scoot around traffic. It's a workhorse when it needs to be, but it also makes a comfortable kid taxi, it hold lots of cargo for its size and it gets good mileage too. It's clean inside and out and everything works. It's never been wrecked, lifted, 'tuned' or otherwise molested. The paint is bright red, not faded.

It's time to sell it because I finally got that Honda Ridgeline I've always wanted.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited: