'02 build suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Midknight_Marauder

Reaction score
I have a '02 jeep liberty and this is my first vehicle but I like to off-road and was wondering what you guys think I should do to it that might not be too costly and still be able to be driven daily. Ive had it for quite some time and I love it but these jeeps seem to be a little more intricate than others, that's why I'm asking for a little help thanks.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a '02 jeep liberty and this is my first vehicle but I like to off-road and was wondering what you guys think I should do to it that might not be too costly and still be able to be driven daily. Ive had it for quite some time and I love it but these jeeps seem to be a little more intricate than others, that's why I'm asking for a little help thanks.

Only a few ways to go as far as lifts
OME, installed over 45 including CRDs and gassers on KJs work great and ride is 100 times better than worn out stock
Next is the JBA coilovers, granted more $$$ but best ride and handling plus more suspension travel
Stay away from spacer style lifts Rustys, BDS, Skyjacker , Rocky Roa d

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I would say to bore out the throttle body, and also an amplifier for the radio and a good set of infinity speakers.