£280 15000 mile service at UK stealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UKKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys...

Just had my KJ serviced, £280 and now they want (at least) another £390 now for front and rear pads!
The front discs are warped after 7500 miles, which they will skim under warranty (they wont replace any more). if they decide the discs are too thin to skim, they will class it as normal wear and they will charge me for discs!!!
I challenged them that as the disc skimming is a warranty job, they will have to replace the pads anyway, as they will not re-fit worn items, but they said they will never pay as pads are well worn

Am i going to let them take my eyes out...no

The Jeep has already had a ball joint recall in its warranty history, but they say it needs another now!! 04 model 15000 miles...2 ball joints...its not good.
They admit that the model has a disc warping issue, as the service manager said they used to replace hundreds, now they just skim (It is a fantastic excuse every time...'sorry sir, too thin, can't skim, cash please!'

LICENSE TO PRINT MONEY...

The weren't particularly pleasant either!!

Latest posts

Members online