New Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

long_tall_texan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a message from a friend of mine today. He got an announcement/message through Cardomain of a new Jeep Forum that is just starting. Not that I want anyone to leave, but at least be aware of the new one. http://www.jeepmilitia.com And yes, they do have a Liberty section already. There are Zero threads in it so far, but at least they included us from the start!

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Not knocking the place,

But there's enough Jeep forums already.

This one is really unnecessary.

But Good Luck to the guy who started it!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a bunch of JKJC and LOST members already found the place too.

Dave

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Not knocking the place,

But there's enough Jeep forums already.

This one is really unnecessary.

But Good Luck to the guy who started it!

Yep, I understand that there is alot out there, but I got alot of users on my other forums wanting me to start this as it will be a little different then the others. I am willing to take anyone in. New place new rules :D

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any one ever been to jeepforum? before i found jkjc i found that forum and its pretty much all issues and complaints over there and nothing interesting or fun.....haha

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Just saying, it's kind of funny
that there are more posts IN THIS THREAD discussing this than there are on the entire forum.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just saying, it's kind of funny
that there are more posts IN THIS THREAD discussing this than there are on the entire forum.

So your saying there are 543 posts in this thread allone, as thats what jeepmilitia.com has right now as this post? I only see 13, well 14 posts including mine in this thread. You are probably looking at the views and not posts. :p

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I move around between Country, Lost and Jeepforum most of the time....when I have had problems I usualy post my problem on all three forums...as do many other members here....and sometime I get better results from one forum than from the others. I like the fact that there is a dedicated CRD section here and a fair amount of Europe/other countries here...it helps especially when it comes to issues with the 2.5 CRD which was unique to the export market.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I move around between Country, Lost and Jeepforum most of the time....when I have had problems I usualy post my problem on all three forums...as do many other members here....and sometime I get better results from one forum than from the others. I like the fact that there is a dedicated CRD section here and a fair amount of Europe/other countries here...it helps especially when it comes to issues with the 2.5 CRD which was unique to the export market.

I know of the others you posted, but which one is country?

Latest posts

Members online