Interior lighting issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoltzKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My libby seems to have an electrical issue with the dimming of the interior lights and the dome lights coming on randomly when driving. The dash lights (when i have it dimmed) will randomly get brighter as if I had turned them all the way back up. And the dome lights randomly come on sometimes as I hit a bump, anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks in advance.

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My libby seems to have an electrical issue with the dimming of the interior lights and the dome lights coming on randomly when driving. The dash lights (when i have it dimmed) will randomly get brighter as if I had turned them all the way back up. And the dome lights randomly come on sometimes as I hit a bump, anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like a bad MFS switch to me. Wow 2 in the same week

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like another spooky case of the KJ Casper Ghost~~ lighting!

Replace the Multi Function Switch (turn signal stalk) and may the interior lights no longer flicker or do paranormal things! :gr_grin:

Attachments

• Casper Lighting.jpg
    Casper Lighting.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like another spooky case of the KJ Casper Ghost~~ lighting!...and may the interior lights no longer flicker or do paranormal things! :gr_grin:

They even messed up the link to your image... :blah:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Ya...I had to upload the "Casper Image" from my computer to even get an Image up!
IDK what's wrong with photobucket but their server is screwed up!

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
After I gave you a hard time I noticed that there were pictures messed up in a whole bunch of threads, all showing the Photobucket error.

I'm glad I run my own site, most of the time at least...

You must be registered for see images attach

HoltzKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a bad MFS switch to me. Wow 2 in the same week

Sounds like another spooky case of the KJ Casper Ghost~~ lighting!

Replace the Multi Function Switch (turn signal stalk) and may the interior lights no longer flicker or do paranormal things! :gr_grin:

Thanks I'll order one soon I plan on putting brighter lights in the dome and map lights but wanted to get this sorted out first, thanks for the quick responses!
:happy160: