2010 Liberty Sport mod questions...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evoljeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's how she sits right now, kind of wished I researched more as I went with 16x8.5 wheels.
You must be registered for see images attach

These are the tires I made my mind on,
You must be registered for see images

TBS worth it?

The intake -

The exhaust -

Then denzo wires & plugs? I want to make sure I get the most efficient plugs I can. Once all of this is done a jet stage 2 chip is going in and I'm going to burn midgrade.

Wanted a bull bar but need tow hooks more (live in upper Michigan) so really where I'm at is what plugs burn most efficiently? Is a TBS a waste of cash? I know intake and exhaust will net me very little but the price is right. Thanks ahead! Been waiting to order and have been browsing mixed threads was wondering if someone here had these mods and saw an mpg jump.

Last edited:

evoljeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found one with mods just like but he had a Gibson exhaust and didnt mention what jet he was using. I'm guessing stock plugs and wires. But he just shows the stuff. Not exhaust drone / response difference / mpg up and downs. All though that one is always a pain to tag with elevation/ quality / terrain/ tires. But a ball park or something would have been cool.

Last edited:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Very Nice Jeep James I like it and this deserves to be in the correct KK section !
I am pretty sure instead of worrying about TB spacers etc I would save for a JBA suspension lift instead.
There is something to be said for having a stock airbox and tune.
You sure don't have much room between fender & tire right now, a bit of sagging going on there.
Are the tires rubbing bad inside now on front?

evoljeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope there's 0 rub but defiantly see sagging. As far as upgrades go after hours and hours of research...

Hypertech eco
4.7 TB (off an 08 Cherokee)
K&N 77 series Intake (to compliment the tb)
New stock wires
New stock plugs
255/70/r16x8.5" (stock ride height still) hankook dynapros.. Looking into lifts... I only want like 1.5'