Unidentified Hose Leaking Water

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cerealjet

Reaction score
I have a 2006 Jeep Liberty and have been seeing water underneath the passenger side for the past week. I just found out where it is coming from but cannot identify this part. I saw it leak while checking the engine and turned it to face upwards so nothing would drip from it. Does anyone know what this is? It just sticks out from the passenger side of the engine bay and was pointed down originally. Is it fine to be dripping water constantly?

Attachments

• RenderedImage.jpeg
    RenderedImage.jpeg
    233.4 KB · Views: 24

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
I have a 2006 Jeep Liberty and have been seeing water underneath the passenger side for the past week. I just found out where it is coming from but cannot identify this part. I saw it leak while checking the engine and turned it to face upwards so nothing would drip from it. Does anyone know what this is? It just sticks out from the passenger side of the engine bay and was pointed down originally. Is it fine to be dripping water constantly?
That's the ac condensate drain. It is supposed to drip

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes^
Condensation from a/c drain need to be facing downwards.

Attachments

• DrainTube.jpg
    DrainTube.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 9