Stereo PIN number lost for kj crd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nemo

Reaction score
I have lost the stereo radio pin # for kj crd 2004! Any idea on how to get music working?!
Thans

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found someone on ebay who was selling Jeep codes, failing that the dealer will be able to get it for you but they are expensive!

DadOSix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have lost the stereo radio pin # for kj crd 2004! Any idea on how to get music working?!
Thans
If you are friendly with the parts guy at your dealer, he may be feeling generous and give you the code. My dealership service advisor wanted to charge me 90 bucks for it. So i ordered some stuff and got up with the parts guy who slipped me a paper with the code on it. Lunch was on me !

Rims_

Reaction score
I got mine from this website, it was pretty cheap. just send them the serial number on the radio and you will get the code emailed to you quickly.

nemo

Reaction score
Thank you! I am now in North Africa and cannot access that website! Any other way!?

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I am now in North Africa and cannot access that website! Any other way!?
Ebay if you can access it, you need to pop the radio out and get the numbers off it, the guy then messages you the unlock code.