NJ Jeep Invasion - Wildwood, NJ June 16th-18th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have posted this in the Mid-Atlantic section but it's a ghost town and maybe someone from outside the area would be interested.

June 16th-18th (Fri, Sat, Sun) in Wildwood, NJ
NJJeepInvasion.com

The New Jersey Jeep Invasion is an annual JEEP only event held on the beach in beautiful Wildwood, New Jersey. Yes, you read that right. The entire event is on the beach, in the sand, just a couple hundred feet from the Atlantic Ocean and right next to the iconic 2 mile long Wildwood Boardwalk, with over 300 rides and attractions. We have two full days of beach access for you to drive your Jeep out onto the beach. You can park and soak up some sun or stroll through the vendor area which features over 75 of the industries top vendors. You can also drive your Jeep on the one of a kind beach obstacle course staffed by Rausch Creek Off-Road Park. Jeep Invasion also consists of a Show & Shine type event on Saturday for JEEPS only! Our professional car show judges review all the Jeeps on site and pick winners for certain categories. The fun comes to a conclusion with a Jeep parade on Sunday morning.

I will be heading down early Saturday morning, staying over, and heading back sometime Sunday.

I would love to roll out to or meet some other KJ/KK at the event. This is my first year going.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have posted this in the Mid-Atlantic section but it's a ghost town and maybe someone from outside the area would be interested.

June 16th-18th (Fri, Sat, Sun) in Wildwood, NJ
NJJeepInvasion.com

I will be heading down early Saturday morning, staying over, and heading back sometime Sunday.

I would love to roll out to or meet some other KJ/KK at the event. This is my first year going.
Buddy of mine is going. I'm actually going to Jeep Luau in Seaside next weekend. You should come out!!

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine is going. I'm actually going to Jeep Luau in Seaside next weekend. You should come out!!
I texted you or so I thought that I registered. I'm totally going so let's meet up and roll in together.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk