need help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alza

Reaction score
Hi guys
My car (2010 Jeep Liberty) wanted to give me fireworks for the New Year :)

ABS, ESP/BAS, traction and 4WD all turned on simultaneously.. I don't know why.. nothing happened

There's no error code's even in the OBD device??

I've seen a lot of people says that it's the ABS sensor that causes it all together
what do you think ? Has anyone had this problem before?

Attachments

• a.jpeg
    a.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You won't get codes for the ABS system with a basic code reader, thwy only do engine codes. You need to take it to a garage with a proper diagnostics scanner. It's probably just an ABS sensor, the scanner will tell you which one.
You could check all the wiring and connectors for damage/corrosion.

Alza

Reaction score
You won't get codes for the ABS system with a basic code reader, thwy only do engine codes. You need to take it to a garage with a proper diagnostics scanner. It's probably just an ABS sensor, the scanner will tell you which one.
You could check all the wiring and connectors for damage/corrosion.
Ok .. I’ll take it to nearest one and see
Thank you my friend

kiwi_outdoors

Reaction score
my Bluedriver scanner/app does codes other than engine codes (e.g., passenger load sensors and so forth for the passenger restraint system

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Get your battery tested. Libertys hate dirty power and will do crazy stuff like this as a result.
Most any chain parts store will test for free. If you have an Advanced Auto near you they have the best free code reader too.