They stole my jeep in Harrison Nj please share

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THEY STOLE MY JEEP!!! EVERYONE ON MY LIST PLEASE SHARE THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY STOLE MY JEEP!!!! From right outside my job!!!!!! LOCATED IN HARRISON NJ... Black 2002 jeep liberty NY plates EYF 4014 lifted 3" with RED jeepinbyal upper a-arms sitting on Goodyear wrangler mtrs has HELLA lights on the cowl... Jeepinbyal stickers on the sides of the hood, and has no front fender flares pleaSe share the shit out of this for me if you live in the tri state area!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152214725116918&id=524941917
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry about this and thanks for the pics. I will notice that jeep if it shows up around here in Up-State NY.

Dave

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Live in CT and work in Newark, NJ. I'll keep my eyes open.

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Giuseppe Pinned Urso
Looks like they used my ezpass before I reported my tag stolen... This was around 11am yesterday on garden state parkway Bloomfield south exit

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Giuseppe Pinned Urso
Looks like they used my ezpass before I reported my tag stolen... This was around 11am yesterday on garden state parkway Bloomfield south exit

Shoulda kept it active then disputed the charges later with the credit company/EZ pass. That way you could track it.

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shoulda kept it active then disputed the charges later with the credit company/EZ pass. That way you could track it.

Your right dude... I didn't realize it till today... In my head I was thinking they would go through a till and the tag would come up stolen alerting the police...

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The cops told me because it was so modified... That it's probably been A) chopped for parts and the rest crushed already... Or B) it's been loaded into a container to ship to Africa or Saudi Arabia or some shit :(

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
The cops told me because it was so modified... That it's probably been A) chopped for parts and the rest crushed already... Or B) it's been loaded into a container to ship to Africa or Saudi Arabia or some shit :(

Or option C).....It was just taken for a joy ride and they will find it abandoned and unhurt. I like that option better.

Keeping my fingers crossed and my eyes open around here for you.

Dave

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Red jeep Cherokee pulled up someone got out... The Cherokee pulled up the street... A few minutes later my car followed :( can't read the plate on the Cherokee :( but the cops "might" recognize the truck...

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope they don't, it belongs in both
Sections...

What is your insurance doing about all of this? I saw you started one of those "fund me" pages to get donations. Wouldn't it be faster and easier to have your insurance just pay out on it? I don't know how it works with a stolen vehicle so maybe you have to wait a long time but that seems the easiest route (that is if you had insurance, I dunno).

Even if they won't cover the modifications though. From the pics it didn't look like it was heavily modified at all and most mod parts are eventually a loss anyway so at least it's get you back on your feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The insurance Doesn't do anything until 20 days have past... Then they start to determine what they will offer for the car. Then it can take from 30-90 days... Depending on their investigation. Because it is a theft, they do not pay up
Front for anything... It all
Comes Out of pocket and is reimbursed when they are done with the investigation... I went to rent a car today and between the hold that they put on my card plus the cost
Of the car for the week... It was just under $600.00!!! I can't pay that every week until they get their shit sorted out... So I swallowed my pride and reached out for help.

As far as not being heavily modified.. It was a basic sport model. I put a freedom edition 2 tone interior in it.one off custom shift knob. I put renegade flares and painted black bumpers on it. Magnaflow cat back exhaust with high flow cats, headers, intake... Boulder bars rock rails and super skid, custom length rear drive shaft, bazooka triangular subwoofer with alpine amps And kicker upgrade, tv, playstation, stereo, power inventor, hella lights on the cowl, HID conversion, 4 brand new old style wrangler MT/R's on soft 8s, cb radios both mounted and handheld, jeepinbyal upper control arms... And I can go on with some more...

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not looking for anything free either... I will definitely give it ALL back...

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't say it didn't have mods done to it but nothing I'd call heavily modified. Obviously what was done meant a lot to you. That's not even the point I was making though.

***** about the insurance and having to wait. Maybe you will wake up tomorrow and find out it was found and not destroyed. That's an outcome I hope happens for you

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By the way. You should hit up the jeep subreddit a over on reddit.com like r/Jeep and get it out about your jeep there too. Maybe find some local reddit pages and post pics and details up.

Latest posts

Members online