Midwest Summer Badlands Run - July 17-18, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Summer is here - time to gather for a run at the Badlands!

When:
July 17th-18th, 2010

Where:
Badlands Off Road Park
3968 North Xavier Road
Attica, IN 47918-8055
(765) 762-2981
http://www.badlandsoffroad.com

Camping located just outside of the park entrance at the Attica Family Campground - (765) 762-6189.

Attendees:
1. yellocoyote
2. ihatemybike (debuing 'The Heep' on the trails :eek:)

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
1. yellocoyote
2. ihatemybike (Jayme won't even let me ride in the Jeep anymore)
3.geekyjeep
Over9000. ThunderbirdJunkie and the snorkely goodness. Hopefully with new parts deliciousness

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Google the website... I think it's there.

It's hardly worth it for me to travel 4ish hours one way and not camp or stay for the weekend. Makes for a long day trip.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
so, for the weekend im looking at $47 for fun and lodging, not including food and gas..

doable.. definetly doable.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
i see they know who thier clientel is lol

Power Washer

Give your machine
a bath before you
head home from a
fun day of riding!

1400 psi
Power Washer
$2.00 for
4 1/2 minutes

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
We use that just about every time we're there. Not for actual washing purposes, but to spray the mud out of the wheel wells and out from the undercarriage.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
lol i was wondereing.. lets see.. spend all weekend getting it muddy.. then wash it off before you go home and showoff your hard work... whats the point lol

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ack, 10 hours, 58 minutes... when are you guys gonna have something closer to Detroit/Toledo, or Buffalo/Rochester? ;) One day I WILL come out to something!!!

This summer is bad though anyways, in the middle of fixing up the house to sell it, then we'll be moving... so it's pretty much a write off! Maybe a road trip in October though, gonna have to work on the wife on that one :)

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
We use that just about every time we're there. Not for actual washing purposes, but to spray the mud out of the wheel wells and out from the undercarriage.

Wimps. Mine wasn't washed for weeks after I left. :D

I was proud of my mud. :)

I'm a *maybe*. I need to see how this will work with my Alabama trip which will happen around the same time.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Ack, 10 hours, 58 minutes... when are you guys gonna have something closer to Detroit/Toledo, or Buffalo/Rochester? ;) One day I WILL come out to something!!!

This summer is bad though anyways, in the middle of fixing up the house to sell it, then we'll be moving... so it's pretty much a write off! Maybe a road trip in October though, gonna have to work on the wife on that one :)

im planning a run to Bundy HIll in michigan with alocal group.. theres a small amount of us doing it.
but it looks like yellow might be coming. if yo uwant details to join up with us let me know.

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Geeky... let me know when, I'll see what I can do. Unfortunately though this summer my weekends are mostly spoken for. Once we are settled in our new place hopefully we'll have more time for recreating! :)

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
umm tentative date of june 13,, they also mentioned the 12th but were doing a M&G in muncie that day..

since bundy is 1.5 hours from me i can do pickup groups whenever i dont have the kid ( every other weekend.)

i might start a bundy hill thread and try to get osme NW OH, NE IN, and S/SE MI people together.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
lol i was wondereing.. lets see.. spend all weekend getting it muddy.. then wash it off before you go home and showoff your hard work... whats the point lol

Helps to prolong the bushings and cv boots when you don't have all the muck/grime living between the pleats. Nothing I hate more than torn CV boots. :mad:

I leave the mud on the painted areas of the jeep alone though. It's the badge of honor. :D

Something to Detroit/Toledo would be something I could get to... not familiar with the parks/offroad areas up that way though. :( Maybe you could plan something for us to go to...? :D

Maybe a road trip in October though, gonna have to work on the wife on that one :)

You should road trip to East Coast Safari in TN. Tell your wife that the landscape is pretty or something... :D

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was gonna go down on the 24th but let me see if I can change it at work so I can go on the 17th..

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
24th is the local jeeping groups date.. that from what ive heard may or may not actually come to fruition.. i can gurantee that the KJ weekend will happen barring apocalpse yjman

jeeper4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
24th is the local jeeping groups date.. that from what ive heard may or may not actually come to fruition.. i can gurantee that the KJ weekend will happen barring apocalpse yjman

While I like some of the people on Jeepininin, it is known for "talk" about going wheeling and never happens.

95y "we shall see" jman