For sale renegade light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GA05SPORT

Reaction score
Well after getting all of this together I'm looking to go in a different direction ( daughter will be taking my lifted Lib off to college soon :0 ) so.....

I've got a NEVER INSTALLED but NOT NEW IN THE BOX Jeep Liberty Renegade Light Bar kit I've put together. I have the light bar top and bottom pieces ( some of the 3M tape has never been pulled ), a Mopar aux Light Kit ( for the wiring...almost exactly like the light bar light kit but the connections inside the light bar will have to change ), a set of used screws to hold the light bar together ( these were the hard pieces to find! ) AND a brand new nut-zert pop rivet gun/set ( to put the nut-zerts on the top of the Jeep ).

I've only got one light cover. This is the only missing PARTz. This could be an issue if you area REQUIRES you to keep off-road lights covered when not in use.

I thought I would list this here before eBay or CRAIGS. I need to get $400.00 plus shipping so I don't take a big loss. Some would say buy a dealer kit but you'll be lucky to find one and they are much more expensive than you think which is why I put my kit together. I've got over $450.00 invested so I'm not making money on the deal.

I'll post up some pics this evening when I get home.

CASH for locals .... PayPal or USPS Money Order otherwise for payment options.

GA05SPORT

Reaction score
Well the switch is somewhat different with this kit. It is factory Mopar. BUT with this anyplace ( basically ) you can drill the hole ( within reach of the wiring ) you can mount the switch. Here are pics of everything.
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is a link to the wiring kit ( which includes a pdf of the installation sheet ).
http://www.mopar-accessories.com/en...Id=1005&GroupId=2060&SubGroupId=3243&pc=35869

Latest posts

Members online