Photo CONTEST! WIN $20,$10,$5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Grafx Shop

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Photo CONTEST! WIN $20,$10,$5

this is our first try to see about perhaps having a monthly contest . perhaps even giving away free products or bigger amounts.

so we our going to try this out and see how it works.

you could win 1 of the following 3 prizes .

$20 Gift Certificate

$10 Gift Certificate

$5 Gift Certificate

go to https://www.facebook.com/thegrafxshop/ click on Photo Contest or click the following link https://www.facebook.com/thegrafxshop/app_568078579881752

its simple. upload a pic of your ride. collect votes. tell your friends to vote. and when the contest closes on Nov 30th . we will see who our top 3 winners are!.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do something not on facebook and I'll play the game.

The Grafx Shop

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
i understand a lot of people dislike facebook but most people use it. that being said ill do the contests with in the website moving forward if there is a good bit of attention towards this one. its much less time and effort to use facebook so for the idea of testing this was my best option.

but to show im fair. if youd like a discount off of an order ill can do something for you $5 off an order over $25

Jim McClain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have your/a contest here. You're a sponsor here. Announce the contest on facebook to bring more visitors to JeepKJ.com. It helps you and it helps JeepKJ and it helps all the members here who can easily upload pictures of their Jeeps through the forum software to share with the community. The contest discussion will ultimately bring traffic to your website. Win-Win-Win.