Does this place still exist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tried ordering some stuff recently and never got it or any response when trying to contact them. Looks like the took my money though. What's up here? :favorites68:

Jim McClain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The member, The Grafx Shop, hasn't been online since 04-09-2016 and hasn't posted since 10-22-2015. Their facebook page hasn't had a post by them since 10/23/16. Their website has a notice on the home page that the business is for sale. I imagine that's been there for a while.

If you paid by Paypal or major credit card, you can still get your money back.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
The member, The Grafx Shop, hasn't been online since 04-09-2016 and hasn't posted since 10-22-2015. Their facebook page hasn't had a post by them since 10/23/16. Their website has a notice on the home page that the business is for sale. I imagine that's been there for a while.

If you paid by Paypal or major credit card, you can still get your money back.

Thanks Jim. I did do Paypal so I'll look into getting a refund.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Have to remember the people that own this site and MANY others just get companies to advertise. After a while if no business then they just fall off but page stays up there. Unlike LOSTJEEPs which was started by KJ owners and continues to be owned by the same JEEP owners this was sold out to basically a money making company.
No disrespect to the owners but basically thats what it is.