Front springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patandted

Reaction score
Ok I live in the UK and have a 2007/6 2.8 diesel liberty in Europe Cherokee I have been thinking about getting a small 1.5 or 2" lift the front measures from the centre of the wheel to the edge of the fender 18" front and 18.75 rear that is with the spare wheel removed.

Looking around it is doing my head in trying to find what springs and shocks to get and if I do get them will they fit.

My last Jeep was a 2000/1 cherokee 4ltr auto that was so simple to lift I just got some heavy duty rear leaf springs and it went up 3" then I got some 2" lift OME coils for the front and that was it later I put some longer rough country shocks on it simple no problem at all.

First I should say as I am not that young and fit so I cannot do the work myself and there does not seem to be any 4x4 garages in my area so any parts that I do get need to fit with no problems.

I was looking on the ROCKAUTO. site and they have these not a lift but should bring it up to where it started and they look to be a quick and simple fit so should not cost to much to have fitted what do you think good or not.

I forgot to add the link.

http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/...on,strut+/+coil+spring+/+mount+assembly,15174

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.